Ya Teir El Gharam

Monday, March 25, 2013


Oh travelling bird of love, 
I want you to do something for me
if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me

and tell him that my heart still remembers him, 
and haven't forgot him
no matter how long he's away or cruel, 
my heart still loves him

And bird; 
tell him that his loved ones are waiting for him at his door 

oh bird I've finished all the tears of my eyes in his absence

Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me

every night I wait for you to come and check up on me
and would ease up my love 
and the fire that's burning inside me

and the nights go by and the years pass
and I’m still with the precious tears and the longings
I wait for you to come to me my life 
and cure my broken heart

Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me

long days and years have passed 
and I'm still with my wounds and pains
the night passes like a thousand nights in my love

I await you daily, me and my heart together
and I ask every night, who gave up the love?
I beg you bird to say hello to the absent one

Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me 

and tell him that my heart still remembers him, 
and haven't forgot him
no matter how long he's away or cruel, 
my heart still loves him

and bird, 
tell him that his loved ones are waiting for him at his door
oh bird I've finished all the tears of my eyes in his absence

Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me

0 comments:

Post a Comment